
Fact 1: I am only really motivated to play when majority of my army is painted.
Fact 2: I am a very slow (SLOW!) miniature painter.
Fact 3: I am not a very good miniature painter.
Fact 4: I enjoy painting miniatures.
Fact 5: Facts 1 to 3 prevent me from playing miniature games with regularity and consistency. As a result I often end up quitting a miniature game before I even get started (Dark Ages, Rezolution, Infinity). *ugh* Fact 4 keeps me coming back (I am a glutton for punishment *ugh* LOL *ugh*).
Fact 6: I really want to play Warmachine/Hordes regularly.
Fact 7: It must be a really slow day that you made it all the way to Fact 7 without navigating to a different website. :)
So how is blogging going to help me turn Fact 6 to "Fact 6: I AM playing Warmachine/Hordes regularly."? To be honest, it really shouldn't, but I am counting on my vanity to kick my butt and get some colored acrylic paints on lead/pewter/plastics to save me from the embarassment of having a blog and not being able to post pics of painted miniatures. So there you go, the motivation I need to paint my army by avoiding the embarrassment because I am blogging my progress (or non-progress as the case may be). It's a stretch, I know, I know... but here's hoping it is a success. :)

2 comments:
Goooo Trolls. I am sad that you don't read my blog though lol
Actually I hope you do well. We need MORE TROLLBLOOD PLAYERS Round these parts ;)
hehe. I think this post just summed up my experience as a warmachine/hordes player.
Post a Comment