Here is a WIP of the Dire Troll Mauler. The only thing done is the loincloth and the belly (I think I need to bring up the highlights a little bit more on the belly) and the base LOL. Everything else is basecoat plus wash. It sits on a Peet's small-sized coffee cup. I am trying to two-tone the mauler with a lighter underbelly and chest and lower jaw (using P3 Trollblood underbelly as the base and shaded with Underbelly + VMC Dark Sea Blue and highlighted with Underbelly + Trollblood highlight) but I am not sure if it is successful....
NMM Workshop with Tamer Widerspan
1 year ago

2 comments:
I'm due to start work on my own Mauler soon.. looing forward to seeing yoru finished product!
@losthemisphere: WoW I didn't realize this blog had followers and comments! (somehow I can't find a way to notify my email when comments are made using this template :( ).... Anyway, painting my trolls got side-tracked by Viktor Strakhov. As soon as I am done with Strakhov, I will either continue with the trolls or get sidetracked by Nemo. I think having multiple troll WIPs is a bad thing because I am a little burned out by all the different shades of leather/browns *sigh*
Post a Comment