
This Trollblood Axer is my first attempt at painting again after not picking up the brush in 4 years. Things I've learned, (1) Vallejo Model Color is still pretty good after 4 years of accumulating pigment at the bottom of the bottle (I'm glad I invested in a Robart Paint Shaker back then LOL), (2) painting minis is hard work, (3) I'm still a slow painter, and (4) I'm still not very good at this. I am actually stumped, I don't know where to go from here, so hopefully your comments and suggestions can kick my butt into action. I've actually begun working on other minis since I can't seem to finish this, and all I've managed to do is get a bunch of half-painted minis on the painting deck LOL ... not a single one completed *ugh*. You can find those on the Work in Progress page.
Anyway, here is the Axer in it's unfinished-I-do-not-know-what-to-do-with-it-anymore state. Comments and suggestions most welcome....


0 comments:
Post a Comment